Parttime · Dutch speaking · Zoetermeer
As an office manager, you have everything well under control. You are structured, you have an eye for detail and you feel at home in an informal environment.
Whether it concerns the financial administration because you are busy with invoicing or that you ensure sufficient stocks, you keep a cool head and enjoy arranging things.
Your organizational talent will come to the fore when you are busy organizing our teambuilding days & GeekParties!
You are part of a nice team of enthusiastic colleagues who take each other into account and are ready for each other.
The office is your domain and you make sure this is the place to be!
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015, in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Back then, we'd never expected our organization to grow as fast as it has grown! We work hard every day to make our software even better.
The goal is to create the most user-friendly and easiest webinar solution and to become a standard on the market.
The inspiring work environment gets the best out of our coworkers. We follow the work hard, play harder rule. So, not to worry about the work-life balance. We train just as often with our PT as we are enjoying fries every Friday.
You will become part of an enthusiastic team where everyone has room to improve their skills. We value personal initiative. You get room to grow and develop. Do you want to set up something yourself? Then you can always indicate that and try.
In the meantime we are already international, so that you speak and write English is important. Other languages are of course more than welcome. Giving webinars experience is not necessary - you will learn that from us.
Who you are
- You like to organize.
- You know how to keep your cool in any situation, no matter how hot it is.
- You show initiative and are not afraid to stand up for your responsibilities.
- A team player, but you can also function well alone and organize your own time.
- Experience with Nmbrs and Yuki is a plus, but not a must.
- You have experience with administrative work, in any way.
- You enjoy continuous improvement and taking steps together with your colleagues to grow the various departments.
- You speak and write flawless Dutch and English.
- You have a good sense of humor.
You keep all administrations in order. From financial administration to processing the contracts of your colleagues.
You ensure that the office is the social meeting place for your colleagues. The office should be a place where there is room for creativity and inspiration.
You bring structure to the various administrations and you guarantee quality by working with scalable processes.
From us for you
- A fixed salary per month based on your experience.
- Flexible working hours, at home and in the office
- 25 days of paid time off
- Allowance for travel costs
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- A fun work atmosphere and friesday at the office!