Online Marketer (NL + EN)
Full-time · Dutch or English language · Zoetermeer
As an online marketer you know how to reach our target groups with creative multi-channel campaigns. You want to work for a fast-growing start-up that is on the verge of an international breakthrough. We have grown organically in recent years and are now looking for an online marketer who will develop and implement an online marketing strategy.
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015 in Zoetermeer, Netherlands.
We do webinar hosting for organisations. In other words, WebinarGeek is webinar software you can use to host interactive online presentations to provide groups of people with information.
We work hard to design intuitive and easy-to-use solutions for online marketing and communication challenges.
As a marketer within a start-up you dare to think out-of-the-box to come up with cool campaigns. You do this even without large marketing budgets. You analyze the campaigns and based on the data you adjust the campaigns. We develop a lot of content that you can offer to the right target group at the right time. We love trial and error and like to try out as much as possible and learn from our mistakes. Do you dare to make mistakes?
Who you are
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as an online marketer at a SaaS company (preferably in a startup or scale up)
- Ambitious and creative
- Affinity with growth hacking
- You speak and write Dutch and English on a professional level
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus
- Experience with webinars is not necessary ;-)
Develop multi-channel campaigns that encourage people to use webinars within their marketing or communications strategy.
Analyze campaigns to launch new campaigns based on data.
Develop marketing strategy and monitor its implementation.
From us for you
- Competitive salary
- 32 - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid time off
- Transportation subsidies
- Training budget available to develop yourself in your role as marketer
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- Friday means French fries day in our own webinar wine bar!