It was inevitable, and it’s finally here! An integration between WebinarGeek and the Dutch email marketing system Autorespond. Many people requested it, and starting today you can keep your all mailing lists in Autorespond up-to-date at all times. If you use this service for email automation, make sure to connect your lists to your WebinarGeek account now.
What does Autorespond integration do in WebinarGeek?
Integrating Autorespond with WebinarGeek allows you to keep your mailing lists up-to-date at all times. After planning your webinar, you usually start promoting it. Obviously, your list is the first place to promote a webinar, but you can also do this through social media or other means. People that are interested will be triggered to subscribe, some of which will not be on your mailing list already. The data from these people will be auto-added on an Autorespond mailing list of your choice. This will save you a bunch of time and effort!
How to connect Autorespond to your WebinarGeek account?
- Go to e-act.nl/admin/login and log in.
- In the main menu, click on Settings
- Click on Administration and at the bottom of the page, click on External systems
- Here, copy the API admin-ID and API Key and paste it in the similarly named fields in WebinarGeek.
- Next, click on Connect Autorespond and select your standard list.
- From here on out, all registrations with Autorespond will be auto-synced!
- It’s even possible to select an individual list for each webinar, or completely turn this feature off!