Full-time · Dutch language · Zoetermeer
Working as a developer at WebinarGeek
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015, in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Back then, we'd never expected our organization to grow as fast as it has grown! We work hard every day to make our software even better.
The goal is to create the most user-friendly and easiest webinar solution and to become a standard on the market.
The inspiring work environment gets the best out of our coworkers. We follow the work hard, play harder rule. So, not to worry about the work-life balance. We train just as often with our PT as we are enjoying fries every Friday.
Live video streaming is hot and more and more companies are using webinars to reach their target audience. WebinarGeek is user-friendly webinar software and we help our customers reach their goals. We are growing fast and are looking for you to become a part of our start-up to get everyone 'webinarring'!
Who you are
- HBO or University
- You would like to work at a start-up
- You want to learn from other experienced developers
- Dutch or English speakers
- Focus on front-end or back-end development
- Affinity with (live) video streaming and streaming technologies
- Opportunities to grow after your internship
- Diversity in technologies and programming languages
To lead. You lead the way on building a new user interface using the latest technologies working closely with other (front-end) developers.
To improve. User experience is key. You help improve the user experience and design of our website and web application together with our UX/UI designer.
To care. As a team we are responsible for the health of our code. You help the team and yourself towards everyone's shared goals such as application health.
From us for you
- Good internship remuneration
- 40 hours per week
- Space to learn new things
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- Every Friday means Friesday!