All-in-one webinar marketing platform
Organize live, automated and on demand webinars with ease. Upgrade, downgrade and cancel at any time.
Reliably host webinars as starting entrepeneur
Everything you need to grow with webinars
Select live viewers
A complete solution for bigger companies
Extend your Premium subscription with our add-ons
Everything you need to deliver professional webinars
- Collaborate together with other users
- Host webinars simultaneously
- Max. 4 extra users (premium)
- Add extra moderators to manage the live chat
- Access to public, live and presenter chats
- Invite quest speakers to your webinars
- Work together from different locations
- Stream in the highest possible quality
- Stream via an encoder instead of the browser
- Integrate WebinarGeek data with your HubSpot CRM system
- Getting started with webinars
- 2 hour training by our webinar experts
Packed with features, available on every plan
- Unlimited live webinarsOrganize as many webinars as you like to connect with your audience.
- Video uploadUpload videos for your live or on-demand webinars right to WebinarGeek.
- On demand webinarsPublish a recording of a webinar and make it 24/7 available and let viewers decide when to watch it.
- ReplaysWe automatically create a recording of all your live webinars. Share it with one click or download as MP4.
- Download recordingsDownload the recording of your webinar as an MP4 file. Edit the recording and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or your own website.
- Share presentationShare a presentation during your live webinar after uploading it. Control your presentation easily with your mouse or keyboard.
- ScreensharingShare your screen during your live webinar to host live software demos.
- View from any browserViewers can participate with any recent browser.
- No extra softwareYou do not need to install any additional software to host or participate in a webinar. Viewers also do not need to create an account.
- Webinar seriesConnect webinars to each other and create a webinar series! This is a useful feature for e.g. the creation of a course with different lessons.
- Embed registrationEmbed the registration form on your website to allow instant registration from your own website without leaving the page.
- PersonalizedSend personalized emails in your own branding. A confirmation email will be sent to every subscriber, and you can also plan additional reminder and follow-up emails.
- Measure visitor sourcesConfigure unique registration links to measure the success and conversion of your campaigns.
- Upload contactsUpload a .CSV file of contacts who subscribed to your webinar via another way.
- Private and public chatViewers have the ability to ask questions via the chat. This can be private or public.
- EvaluationAsk viewers after your webinar about their opinion. Use this input to improve your webinars.
- PollsUse polls to collect valuable information on your webinars participants.
- Calls to actionPersuade your viewers to take your offer or plan a follow up meeting during your webinar.
- Video injectionPlay during your live webinar pre-recorded (YouTube) videos such as promo clips, demos or parts of your presentation.
- Sales pageEnd the webinar with a sales page which has your offer or other relevant information.
- Paid webinarsConnect a Mollie account and organize paid webinars with ease.
- Webinar staticsAnalyse the webinar with in-depth analysis from WebinarGeek.
- Export dataExport all data collected during your webinars in a .CSV file.
- Co-presenter(s)Host your webinar with co-presenters who can login from a remote location.
- QuizA great way to increase the involvement of your audience is through the use of quizzes. Ask a question and test the viewers' knowledge.
- GDPR toolsWebinarGeek is fully GDPR-proof and we also offer you the tools that come with it such as consent fields, data lookups, two-factor login and a solid Data Processing Agreement.
- Support via live chatOn workdays, we are available from 9.00 to 21.00 CET via live chat to answer all your questions.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! Definitely. The free trial is without any strings attached and automatically expires after 14 days. Organize as many webinars as you like and try all features.
Nope! Certainly not. Payments are either manually or annually and you can cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time.
You can pay via credit card or direct debit. To start direct debit payments you have to complete your first payment via iDEAL, Bancontact, or Sofort.
Yes, contact us for special offers for non-profit organisations. It will be required to show your tax-free status with fiscal documents from the country of your organisation.
Certainly! In your account you can find it under 'Privacy & Security'.
Definitely. You can add consent fields to your registration form to make sure that people only subscribe to your mailing list after their explicit consent. We also give you the tools to perform and share data lookups.
Your account remains accessible to you. You can access all your data collected around your webinars. It will not be possible to host a live webinar and recordings will also not be accessible for viewers anymore. After two weeks we will remove your webinars. This is in line with the GDPR to not retain data for an unnecessary long period. You can of course still activate your subscription to start hosting webinars again!
Try it now
14 days free. All Premium features. No strings attached.