Full-time/Parttime · Dutch speaking · Zoetermeer
This position is perfect if you are looking for a job with variety! One half of the day you advise our customers on how best to use the tool, the other half you're busy breaking it. From customer contact to UAT testing: you know better than anyone how users interact with the software. During your search for bugs and improvements, you try out different browsers, systems, and devices. You translate to the developers how to build the software in the most intuitive way. As a link between the support and development departments, you ensure that our customers get the most out of the tool.
Because you give (parttime) support through the live chat, you can put yourself in the user's shoes. You are not afraid to ask questions to find out what someone really means. You want to get to the bottom of things! You are interested in testing in detail whether something works well and you have insight into what works best for the user. A critical eye and your own ideas are more than welcome. Thanks to your insight, we are able to exceed the customer's expectations.
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015, in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Back then, we'd never expected our organization to grow as fast as it has grown! We work hard every day to make our software even better.
The goal is to create the most user-friendly and easiest webinar solution and to become a standard on the market.
The inspiring work environment gets the best out of our coworkers. We follow the work hard, play harder rule. So, not to worry about the work-life balance. We train just as often with our PT as we are enjoying fries every Friday.
We recently launched internationally. So it's helpful if you can speak another language except for Dutch, where English is the most important.
You will become part of a small enthusiastic team in a fast growing start up. We work hard every day to set the standard in the webinar world. We work closely together to solve problems and improve our skills. Every day you are working to make our product, Help Center and team as best as possible!
Who you are
- You like to break things, then you know it works!
- You have an eye for big mistakes and small details
- You work in a structured way and with precision
- You are technically inclined or you learn quickly
- Knowledge of code is not necessary
- You are not afraid to ask questions or give suggestions
- You can put yourself in the user's shoes
- You like customer contact
Testing new features in detail
Give the best possible advice to users via live chat
You translate the wishes of users to the developers
Updating the Help Center
From us for you
- A fixed salary per month based on your experience.
- Flexible working hours (between 9.00 and 21.00 hours)
- 25 days of paid time off
- Allowance for travel costs
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- A fun work atmosphere and friesday at the office!