Customer Support - DACH market
Part-time · German language · Zoetermeer
As a customer support employee you are first in line to communicate with new and existing customers. Both visitors of our website and customers can ask questions via our live chat option. This is the way we keep in touch with our clients and we are highly appreciated for it!
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015, in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Back then, we'd never expected our organization to grow as fast as it has grown! We work hard every day to make our software even better.
The goal is to create the most user-friendly and easiest webinar solution and to become a standard on the market.
The inspiring work environment gets the best out of our coworkers. We follow the work hard, play harder rule. So, not to worry about the work-life balance. We train just as often with our PT as we are enjoying fries every Friday.
Enabling our customers to be successful with our tool, is what makes our success. The success of our customers is your top priority. You answer questions via chat to help our customers as good and quickly as possible.
Who you are
- You enjoy working with software
- You speak and write German and English fluently and Dutch is a bonus
- Experience with customer contact is a bonus
- Experience with webinars is not necessary
First in line to have contact with new and existing customers via live chat.
Help new customers to use and be successful with our easy-to-use webinar software.
Helping existing customers to be even more successful with their webinars.
From us for you
- Market-rate salary
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Working hours between 9.00 and 17.00 h, according to the needs of the company
- Gain experience in the workfield in a young, growing and fun company!