Customer Care Agent
Full-time · Dutch or English language · Zoetermeer
As a Customer Care Agent, you are the first point of contact for new and existing customers. Both website visitors and existing customers can ask questions via the live chat. This is the way we keep in touch with our customers! It is a challenge for you to ensure that everyone, regardless of the knowledge level of the customer, is successful with our software. In addition to our live chat, we use our Help Center for this purpose. We are proud that this is highly appreciated by our customers!
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015 in Zoetermeer, Netherlands.
We do webinar hosting for organisations. In other words, WebinarGeek is webinar software you can use to host interactive online presentations to provide groups of people with information.
We work hard to design intuitive and easy-to-use solutions for online marketing and communication challenges.
We recently launched internationally. So it's helpful if you can speak another language except for Dutch, where English is the most important.
You will become part of a small enthusiastic team in a fast growing start up. We work hard every day to set the standard in the webinar world. We work closely together to solve problems and improve our skills. Every day you are working to make our product, Help Center and team as best as possible!
Who you are
- You dare to have a conversation with the customer
- You speak and write flawless Dutch and English
- You like to continuously improve and to make steps together with your colleagues to let the department grow
- You know how to keep your head cool in any situation, no matter how hot it is
- A happy and grateful customer makes your day!
- You are a team player, but also able to function alone and organize your own time
- You have experience with customer contact, in one way or another
- You have affinity with software and enjoy working with it
First point of contact for both new and existing customers via live chat.
Optimizing the Help Center.
Empathize with our customers by hosting webinars yourself.
From us for you
- A fixed salary per month based on your experience.
- Flexible working hours (between 9.00 and 21.00 hours)
- 25 days of paid time off
- Allowance for travel costs
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- A fun work atmosphere and friesday at the office!