Marketing internship (NL + EN)
Full-time / part-time · Dutch and English language · Zoetermeer
Do you have a great affinity with social media?
WebinarGeek is a Dutch scale-up with an international customer base.
As an online marketing intern you know how to reach our target groups with creative multi-channel campaigns. You want to work for a fast-growing scale-up. We have grown organically in recent years and are now looking for an online marketing intern who will work on content for all the social media channels.
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015, in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Back then, we'd never expected our organization to grow as fast as it has grown! We work hard every day to make our software even better.
The goal is to create the most user-friendly and easiest webinar solution and to become a standard on the market.
The inspiring work environment gets the best out of our coworkers. We follow the work hard, play harder rule. So, not to worry about the work-life balance. We train just as often with our PT as we are enjoying fries every Friday.
As a marketer within a scale-up you dare to think out-of-the-box to come up with cool campaigns. You do this even without large marketing budgets. You analyze the campaigns and based on the data you adjust the campaigns. We develop a lot of content that you can offer to the right target group at the right time. We love trial and error and like to try out as much as possible and learn from our mistakes.
Who you are
- HBO (no graduation projects)
- Affinity with social media & social advertising
- You would like to work at a scale-up
- Eye for detail
- You speak and write Dutch and English on a professional level
- Experience with Intercom, Mailchimp and Zapier is a plus
- Experience with webinars is not necessary ;-)
Develop multi-channel social media campaigns.
Analyze campaigns to launch new campaigns based on data.
Bringing creative ideas and a lot of positive energy
From us for you
- Good internship remuneration
- 24-40 hours per week
- Space to learn new things
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- Friday means French fries day in our own webinar wine bar!