Customer Support (evening)
Part-time · Dutch language · Zoetermeer
As a customer support employee you are first in line to communicate with new and existing customers. Both visitors of our website and customers can ask questions via our live chat option. This is the way we keep in touch with our clients and we are highly appreciated for it!
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015 in Zoetermeer, Netherlands.
We do webinar hosting for organisations. In other words, WebinarGeek is webinar software you can use to host interactive online presentations to provide groups of people with information.
We work hard to design intuitive and easy-to-use solutions for online marketing and communication challenges.
Enabling our customers to be successful with our tool, is what makes our success. The success of our customers is your top priority. You answer questions via chat to help our customers as good and quickly as possible.
Who you are
- You enjoy working with software
- You speak and write in both Dutch and English fluently
- Experience with customer contact is a bonus
- Experience with webinars is not necessary
First in line to have contact with new and existing customers via live chat.
Help new customers to use and be successful with our easy-to-use webinar software.
Helping existing customers to be even more successful with their webinars.
From us for you
- A salary from €10,- per hour
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Working hours from 4pm till 9pm
- Gain experience in the workfield in a young, growing and fun company!