Full-time/Parttime · Dutch speaking · Zoetermeer
No day is the same! You are involved in optimizing HR processes with the aim of organizing everything as efficiently as possible and automating them where possible.
You are the first point of contact for the team when it comes to HR-related questions and you provide quick follow-up.
At WebinarGeek, the person is central. We communicate in a personal way with each other and our customers. It is important to us that we have a lot of fun during our work and of course also outside. You regularly organize team activities that ensure involvement and relaxation.
You are also responsible for recruiting new colleagues and describing the available vacancies at WebinarGeek. You think in the interests of the organization and of the candidate.
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015, in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Back then, we'd never expected our organization to grow as fast as it has grown! We work hard every day to make our software even better.
The goal is to create the most user-friendly and easiest webinar solution and to become a standard on the market.
The inspiring work environment gets the best out of our coworkers. We follow the work hard, play harder rule. So, not to worry about the work-life balance. We train just as often with our PT as we are enjoying fries every Friday.
We recently launched internationally. So it's helpful if you can speak another language except for Dutch, where English is the most important.
You will become part of a small enthusiastic team in a fast growing start up. We work hard every day to set the standard in the webinar world. We work closely together to solve problems and improve our skills. Every day you are working to make our product, Help Center and team as best as possible!
Who you are
- You have experience in HR and recruitment
- You know how to keep your head cool in any situation, no matter how hot it is
- You stimulate and motivate colleagues to get the best out of themselves
- You show initiative and are not afraid to stand up for your responsibilities
- You ensure that you are aware of developments in your field
- A team player, but also able to function well alone and organize your own time
Recruiting and recruiting new colleagues.
You help our customers to be successful with webinars, in any way.
Organizing events for the team.
From us for you
- A fixed salary per month based on your experience.
- Flexible working hours (between 9.00 and 21.00 hours)
- 25 days of paid time off
- Allowance for travel costs
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- A fun work atmosphere and friesday at the office!