Account Executive (English)
Full-time · Zoetermeer
Come join the WebinarGeek sales team! As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities through a combination of inbound and outbound leads. You will teach potential customers how to better leverage webinars to market and grow their business. The focus area of your work will be the UK and Nordics.
WebinarGeek delivers a simple and easy-to-use solution to over 4.000 customers, including SME’s, enterprise and government agencies. We are looking for a sales/support development representative with knowledge about the local market.
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015, in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Back then, we'd never expected our organization to grow as fast as it has grown! We work hard every day to make our software even better.
The goal is to create the most user-friendly and easiest webinar solution and to become a standard on the market.
The inspiring work environment gets the best out of our coworkers. We follow the work hard, play harder rule. So, not to worry about the work-life balance. We train just as often with our PT as we are enjoying fries every Friday.
We recently launched internationally. So it's helpful if you can speak another language except for Dutch, where English is the most important.
You will become part of a small enthusiastic team in a fast growing start up. We work hard every day to set the standard in the webinar world. We work closely together to solve problems and improve our skills. Every day you are working to make our product and team as best as possible!
Who you are
- Fluent in English is a must
- Drive to meet and exceed performance goals
- Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills. We give a lot of autonomy, but it requires people to be independent self-starters and disciplined about how they use their time
- Intercom experience is a plus
- A genuine curiosity about people, their goals and their business challenges, and a desire to help them find the right solution
- Enthusiasm to adapt, accept coaching, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy
- Previous experience in sales or have a genuine interest in a sales career
Reach out to all the people who created a free trial and find out what their needs are.
Identify business opportunities through qualification of both inbound and outbound leads.
Understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers by taking a consultative approach to selling.
Schedule online product demonstrations to showcase all the great possibilities of our webinar software.
Collect valuable feedback from the local market, so we can adopt our software accordingly.
Provide high volume prospecting/qualification to generate qualified opportunities.
From us for you
- A fixed salary per month based on your experience.
- Flexible working hours (between 9.00 and 21.00 hours)
- 25 days of paid time off
- Allowance for travel costs
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- A fun work atmosphere and friesday at the office!