Digital Marketing Director
Full-time · English or Dutch language · Zoetermeer
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Director with tons of experience in the SaaS industry. Preferably you have a track record of being generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In addition, you are responsible for managing, guiding, and training digital marketers and other marketing positions in the team.
WebinarGeek was founded in 2015, in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Back then, we'd never expected our organization to grow as fast as it has grown! We work hard every day to make our software even better.
The goal is to create the most user-friendly and easiest webinar solution and to become a standard on the market.
The inspiring work environment gets the best out of our coworkers. We follow the work hard, play harder rule. So, not to worry about the work-life balance. We train just as often with our PT as we are enjoying fries every Friday.
Who you are
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Director in a global SaaS company (> 3 years of experience)
- Experience in the regions Europe (BeNeLux, DACH, UK and the Nordics) and North-America.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns (> 6 years)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and CRM software
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills (English is needed and Dutch would be nice)
Your key responsibilities
Build our digital marketing roadmap
Drive growth marketing and campaigns, and define the metrics for success
Build processes and frameworks that will scale as the company grows
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. paid advertising campaigns, marketing funnels, website, webinars, videos, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency and outcome
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare the budget
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO, and Google Analytics
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design, and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals and develop themselves
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
From us for you
- Competitive salary
- 32 - 40 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of paid time off
- Transportation subsidies
- A laptop and all the tools you need
- Friday means French fries day in our own webinar wine bar!